BipCot NoGov Software License (www.bipcot.org), version 1 / No warranty of usability of Cell 411 software.
This original computer code and resulting program was made by license holder Cell 411 Inc., 2016. All rights to make fun of you reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the entirety of this license.
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the entirety of this license.
3. Neither the name of the license holder nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
4. Governments, and agents and subcontractors of same, are not permitted to use this software or derivations of this software.
5. If governments, agents and subcontractors of same use this software, or derivations of this software, all agencies and persons directly and knowingly involved may be shamed in public, by name, on the Internet, on radio, and in any media now extant or invented in the future, throughout the known universe and elsewhere, in perpetuity. Governments, agents and subcontractors of same that use this software, or derivations of this software, agree to endure this shaming, without comment or action.
6. Any person or entity that violates any part of this agreement will also be shamed as above, and agrees to endure this shaming, without comment or action.
7. The BipCot NoGov Software License adapts the first 3 clauses of the 3-Clause BSD license (Berkeley Software Distribution license) and adapts the BSD “as is” text at the end. The 3-Clause BSD license is in the Public Domain. However, there is no partnership or endorsement created or implied between the creators or users of The BipCot NoGov Software License and the creators or users of the BSD license, or vise versa.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE LICENSE HOLDER AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LICENSE HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.