Last updated: June 6, 2016
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the Cell 411 app and service (the “Service”) operated by Cell 411 Inc (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service, create an account or continue to use it..
1. We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
2. By creating an account and using the Service, you agree to not hold Cell 411 Inc., its employees, developers, contractors or subcontractors liable for any damage to your device, your person, for bodily injuries or loss of life.
3. You agree that the Service is not meant to be a replacement for life saving emergency services and that the Service is only to be used to alerting other individuals and nothing more.
4. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
5. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are required to stop using the Service.
6. The Service and all software associated with it is licensed under the terms of the Bipcot NoGov license which can be found at http://bipcot.org or http://getcell411.com/license
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com